Hunters Estate Agents
We are open 9am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday (with the exception of the City Centre office which is open on Saturdays from 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.). We reserve Saturday for viewings by appointment.
2 Brighton Road,
Foxrock, Dublin 18.
4 Castle Street, Dalkey,
Dublin City Centre:
Waterloo Road, Dublin 4.
Telephone: 01- 668 0008
The launch of Hunters Estate Agent saw the specialist sales, lettings and valuation team open a new contemporary branch in Foxrock village to complement their city centre headquarters (now in a state of the art premises on Waterloo Road) followed shortly by an office in Castle Street, Dalkey. Buying and selling homes needs sensitivity, knowledge and professionalism, Rowena Quinn and her team of experienced sales negotiators would love to talk to you about the sale or letting of your home.
Why choose Hunters? We believe that Hunters will help you to get the best possible price when selling or renting your home. At Hunters Estate Agent we promise to deliver exceptional service to our customers through our professional, energetic and empathic people. We work continuously to ensure each of our clients’ unique needs are understood, valued and delivered upon. We pride ourselves in our quality customer care with regular feedback to you through every step of the campaign together with:
• Our customer focused contemporary offices in City Centre, Foxrock and Dalkey.
• Our cutting edge technology, marketing and public relations teams.
• Unique property display systems ensuring maximum exposure.
• High quality professional colour brochures to include floor plans.
• Dedicated continuously updated web site on www.huntersestateagent.ie, www.daft.ie & www.myhome.ie
• Extensive database of buyers matched to your property through our state of the art computer system.