Pat Hall Plumbing
t: 087 2515550
This family owned and operated Plumbing and Heating business was established over 70 years ago by Jack Hall and in turn was taken over by his son Pat in 1970. Today it is Pat’s son, John, who is carrying on the family tradition.
Operating from Foxrock Village, the business has customers in the greater Dublin area and into bordering counties such as Wicklow, Kildare and Meath.
Specialising in all aspects of domestic plumbing and heating John, his father and grandfather before him have always strived to provide a friendly, courteous and professional service to customers which is demonstrated by long standing relationships with some of their current customers spanning 40 years.
• Central Heating Maintenance & Repair
• Storage Tank Replacement
• Hot Water Cylinder Replacement
• Central Heating Controls Upgrade
• Oil & Gas Boiler Repair
• High Efficiency Gas & Oil Boiler Installations
• Bathroom Upgrade & Design
• General Maintenance Works